Sunday, July 5, 2009


What do you think about it?

It's my friends of high school.

And then they were making a face, maybe :)

From top, eye nose eye.

But the nose shape is strange, isn't it?


I took it when we were having a convention of ball game.

It was softball.

We were bored about that.

Because we won, but other match was so slow!




After all, our class ranked second place.

Yet. I enjoyed all time :9



It's an umbrella of my friend's.

Can you believe it?

30yen! No way!

If it was truth, the umbrella was made by leaves and sticks! :(

Actually, I don't know the truth...

but.....It can't be!

6 comments:

  1. The umbrella is too cheap!
    Can it be used for long time?

    ReplyDelete
  2. 30yen!?!?
    It is unbelievable!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank U! :)

    -mami
    i think so...
    it must not be able to use long!

    ReplyDelete
  4. -Honami
    yes...30yen.
    it's impossible!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Too cheap!!
    I wanna see it☆

    ReplyDelete
  6. Do you like cheap things?

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment.