Wednesday, July 15, 2009

there is to see





It's so cute!


The cactus put out its head out of the sticks.

Does cactus usually grow up like that?





It's the way to the station.

There's a little little garden, and this is on the gate block.

I don't know the owner, but I like there.

Sometimes I see him pouring into flowerpots.

I glance there when I go to the station by bicycle.

This place is also on the way to the station.

The garden is not so far from this.

It's maybe a cafe, however, I don't know.

Because I've never seen the cafe opened!

On the left of the door, there are shutters always closed.

But, it looks lovely!

I like the atmosphere.

I hope the owner rent to me the place.

If so, I'll manage a little cafe!

I would not be able to manage my life such a work, though...

1 comment:

  1. It is very cute cafe:)
    If you manage a cafe, I wanna work there:)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment.