Sunday, June 28, 2009

Sweeeeeets



It looks delicious, doesn't it?

Certainly, it was :)


I took it when I visit the bakery my sister works.

with my childhood friend.


My sister treated us cakes and drinks.


I thought ' should have a sister who works for a bakery'



This is a cake of Takarazuka hotel.
A supermarket that includes the bakary I works sells some cakes of Takarazuka hotel.
One day, when I had cashed account an employee came next to the desk and said 'I give it to you. It's the rest. '
I thought her as an angel XD
It was nice :9

4 comments:

  1. omg
    i love cakes!
    u know u can bring it for me:D

    ReplyDelete
  2. you and your sister works at bakery!!
    are there somethig that you cant say to another??^^

    ReplyDelete
  3. t h a n k you !!

    -Serina
    I'll ask my sinter.
    If I could I'll bring :D

    -sooooo
    Yes, We work :D
    I don't know.
    What is your talking about? ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like cakes!
    They make me happy(^^*)
    I do not eat recentry...because,
    I have no money(;m;)
    Please give me!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment.