Sunday, June 21, 2009

Just Mukku









This is Mukku.

I got it with UFO catcher.






I had brought it to high school to show my friends.
Then......



I had took it out from my bag.









Oh!
Something is Strange, isn't it?
What's happen to him?
Maybe his eye of left side moved!
When I looked it first time, I did not understand what is strange
It's trivial, but funny :)

7 comments:

  1. It's looks sooo funny☆☆
    It's like just Ponyo:)♪www

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow!(@w@)
    He is sooooo cute★
    I like Gatyapin too!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It`s soo funny!!
    When I saw this piture, I could`nt help laughing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It is funny.
    I want it(^∀^)ノ

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is soooo fanny!
    I have had Gatyapin like it.
    Something happen to him,too.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute!
    but his eyes look dead*_*

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks a lot everyone :)

    -usanosuke
    Ponyo!reary?
    Did you the movie?

    -Honami
    I do that too!
    My friend sooo loves Gachapin :)

    -maki
    Yes,It is funny.
    I love such a thing :D

    -Megumi.M
    Oh,do you?
    I have lost it, so I am going to look for it.

    -yoko
    Reary?:D
    What was hapen to him :O

    -Miz_hoo
    Yes... :)
    Like dead fish XD

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment.