Saturday, June 13, 2009

Leaves arch


It is beautiful, isn't it?
This is a park that is a little far from my home.

The leaves turned red and yellow had made an arch.
I walked it through.
It was last autumn.
I like autumn the most.
There are a plenty of delicious foods!
And Its temperature is good to spend the life.
I hope I could walk all over the world and take photos.
How excitng it is!

2 comments:

  1. I like autumn too!!:)♪
    Autumn has a lot of delicious foods!
    and beautiful views!!
    I don't really like summer because of hot.
    But I also think there are a lot of beautiful things in summer.:]☆

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's right!
    I don't like summer very much too.
    I agree with you.
    There are so many things that is worth to look at in every seasons.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment.