Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Funky-Cokkie



It's my slippers in wintertime.
It usually has not eyes, a mouth, and a cokkie.
The parts were made by myself with some pieces of paper.
I had thought these slippers look like Cokkie Monster.

So I tried.

And The left-blue-niceguy is Doraemon.

Do you see it?


What a Funky Cokkie monster!

He has soooo long eyelashs :D

I did not it, my friend did it.


He may want to be beautiful.

4 comments:

  1. You are funny girl!
    Please give this pretty Cokkie monster!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Cokkie monster is not cute...horrible!
    But I like cokkie monster,too :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for your comment!!

    Riko*
    Oh Thanks:D
    I want to give you.
    But I'm afraid it is not mine.
    It's my friend's.

    miwa*
    Hi miwa!
    Yes,It's horrible.
    I agree with you.
    But he wanted to be lovely, beautiful!:>

    ReplyDelete
  4. These slippers are very cute! Making parts with papers is a good idea!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment.